The Mystery Blogger Award
Happy Friday to all of the amazing souls reading this!
Thank you to the amazing Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for yet another nomination for an award, The Mystery Blogger Award. Anita has become not only an incredible inspiration to me but also a friend and I could talk all day about her blog and why you should read it.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Fun Facts About Me:
- My favourite childhood movie is Mary Poppins
- I look at the desert menu before the mains
- I’m obsessed with the colour blue
My Answers to Anita’s Questions:
- What is your biggest goal you are wanting to achieve?
I would love to reach 1000 followers on Searching For My Inner Zen and be close to finishing my life coaching course by the end of the year.
- Skydive or Bungee Jumping?
I probably sounds crazy, but I feel like skydiving would be safer but I’m not brave enough for either lol
- What is your favourite food of all time?
- What is one of your biggest fears?
Losing my children and husband
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself being more qualified to be able to influence others to achieve their goals and live a happy, fulfilling life.
- Who are some people you only met once but they left a big impression on you?
- What is your least favourite food?
- What was your favourite cartoon when you were growing up?
- What celebrity would you love to have dinner with?
- What have you really wanted to do for a long time but haven’t done yet?
I can’t wait to see all your replies!
As always, thanks for reading! ♡