25 Questions To Ask Your Children
Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” – John W. Whitehead
It’s been almost a whole year since I asked my children the below questions and its been so much fun to see how their answers have changed in just 1 year. Whether you have your own children, a niece/nephew or a special child in your life, ask them the same questions as a funny little keepsake you can reflect on over the years. Here is the link to the post where I asked my children these questions for the first time.
**Xavier is 8 and Faith is almost 6**
1.What makes you happy?
Xavier– When I see my friends and family
Faith– Fun stuff like the circus
2. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
Xavier– A back flip
Faith– Go on the trampoline
3. What do you look forward to when you wake up?
Xavier– Having a great day
Faith– Watching TV
4. If you opened a shop, what would you sell?
5. What’s your Superhero name and what powers do you have?
Xavier– Skywalker and the force would be my power
Faith– Frozen and frozen powers
6. If you could grow anything in the yard, what would it be?
Xavier– Watermelon (Nothing has changed)
7. What makes you feel brave?
Xavier– When I have family with me
Faith– Calming down
8. What makes you feel loved?
Xavier– When I am with my family
Faith– People being proud of me
9. How do you show people you care?
Both– I tell them
10. What does it feel like when I hug you?
Both – Happy
11. If your stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
Xavier– “Sup Xavier, you’re epic”
Faith– They would tell me to be brave
12. What do you enjoy giving people?
13. Did you smile or laugh extra today?
Xavier– Yes, at myself
Faith– Yes, at Xavier being silly
14. How do you best like helping others?
Xavier– Checking in on them and asking if they are OK
Faith– I like to cheer them up by hugging them
15. What makes you feel thankful?
Xavier– Being so happy
Faith– When people give me stuff, I say thank you!
16. What sounds do you like?
Xavier– Music (Gangsta’s paradise is my favourite song)
Faith– Music (Beyoncé)
17. If you could ask a wild animal any question, what would you ask?
Xavier– How do you hunt for food?
Faith– How have you been going?
18. You’re outside for a whole day: what would you do?
Xavier– Jump on the trampoline
Faith- Go to the shops
19. What are some of the best things about nature?
Xavier– Storms are so cool
Faith– When unicorns make sunflowers with their horns
20. You’re a photographer for a day, what would you take pictures of?
Xavier– My friends and I relaxing
21. What bugs you?
Xavier– When my sister does silly things to annoy me
Faith- When Xavier winds me up
22. What makes your friends so awesome?
Xavier– We play awesome games together
Faith– Playing with each other and having fun
23. What is your favourite thing to do with dad?
Both– Going to the movies
24. What is your favourite thing to do with mum?
Xavier– Hang out and relax
Faith– When we go to swimming lessons
25. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Xavier– A builder
Faith– A mum
So there we have it!! I wasn’t surprised with any of the answers as it is a huge reflection on their personalities. If you decide to do the same thing please tag me in your post as I love reading what how other children answer these questions!
Thanks for reading and make sure you share your smile with the world today ☮